At GrowthPass FZE (“us”, “our”, and “we”), we are committed to protecting your data and personal information, and your right to privacy when you visit www.knacklab.co Site (“Site”) or use its services as a user. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Privacy uses different terms to refer to different types of users as follows:
- Client: are users who enter into a Contract with us, such as other Businesses and Organizations, and who will be provided with administrative user credentials for handling administrative matters relating to the Services.
- Client User: are users who have full access to the Services excluding administrative matters and including coaching services, learning tools, analytics tools and assessment tools.
- Coach: are a third-party/ external body of coaches and trainers who are contracted by us to provide coaching and training services. Coaches will also have access to the Services including partially monitoring and viewing data related to Client Users & Clients, as well as engaging tools with Client Users
- Visitor: are users who view the Site but do not own registered accounts on the Site.
Collectively, we refer to all users as “user”, “you” or “your”.
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when registering and opting-in to use our Services. The personal data that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we may collect can include the following:
- Identity & Contact Data: includes first name, last name, billing address, email address, profile image, and telephone numbers. We use this data to provide information about us or our products and services, filling out other forms on the Site, entering into a contract with us, creating an account to obtain Services or otherwise contacting us.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us. We collect this data to help us provide better services in the future, and for other analytics and reporting purposes.
- Profile Data: includes user’s company name, employment position, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, and preferences. We collect this data to help us provide better services for you.
- Feedback: includes feedback about our Services in general and feedback about our Coaches. We collect this data to help us provide better services in the future.
- Survey Responses: includes survey responses collected from Client Users. We use this data to help facilitate coach matching, and personalize learning content provided by us or third-party content providers.
- Marketing and Communications: Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-parties and your communication preferences. We use this data to customize your communication experience with us.
- Content Data: includes any content which you upload onto the Site such as documents, comments, messages, text or images that contain personal data. We store this data on your behalf to ease sharing of information between different users.
All personal data that you provide to us must be true, valid, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal data.
Like many businesses who seek to provide better services, we also automatically collect information through cookies and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to access or store information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with Services, or to fulfill business obligations.
If you are a Client User, we may share your data with other Users based on the following basis:
- We may share data about how you used our Site with your company (such as how many coaching sessions you engaged with, how many hours of learning content you have consumed and onboarding status).
- We may share aggregated and non-identifiable data about you with your company such as Survey Responses and Feedback.
If you are a Coach, we may share your data with other Users based on the following basis:
- On your behalf, we facilitate storing and sharing of Content Data between you (Coach) and Client Users. We DO NOT share this Content Data with Client.
- We may share your data with our Client about how you used our Site (such as how many coaching sessions you offered, the timing of the sessions, the Skill(s) you coach Client Users in).
- We may share your Identity & Contact Data and Profile Data with Client and Client User as part of our Services or upon request.
Generally, we may process or share data based on the following basis:
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your company data to fulfill the terms of our contract and/or work order agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, or legal process, such as in response to a court order (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Third-Party Service Providers: The Site contains links to websites or applications operated by third-party services. We may share your data with third party service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, data storage, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site and Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own. Our servers are located in the United States through third-party facilities. If you are accessing our from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us and by other third-parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION" above), in and other countries that have different privacy laws or regulations from your country your accessing our Site from.
As part of the Service, we may provide links to other websites or applications. We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with us and our Site.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. In some cases, such as request or permission by law, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the . If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided in the next Section. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related and transactional emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
- Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com